All information and measures of the EU in Bratislave to the current situation in relation to the dessemination of the new coronavirus COVID-19.
The most important news
March 11, 2020 - Measures of the Rector of the EUBA no. 3 on the current situation
Information for students
March 12, 2020 - From Monday, March 16, 2020 to Saturday, March 28, 2020 (included), both full-time studies and external studies will be suspended at all departments. The teaching process will take the form of self-study or other relevant methods. Details shall be determined by the dean of the individual faculties and the persons authorized by them.
March 8, 2020 - From Monday, March 9, 2020 to Saturday, March 28, 2020 (included), both full-time and part-time study programs at all teaching departments (Bratislava, Košice, Michalovce, Virt) have been suspended. The teaching process will take the form of self-study or other relevant methods. Details shall be determined by the dean of the individual faculties and the persons authorized by them.
March 8, 2020 - Visits to dormitories of the University are prohibited with the immediate effect.
We recommend you monitor the websites:
- Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic https://www.mzv.sk/web/en/news,
- Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic https://health.gov.sk,
- Ministry of Education, science, research and sport of the Slovak Republic https://www.minedu.sk/
- Public Health Authority of the Slovak Republic http://www.uvzsr.sk/en/,
- University of Economics in Bratislava https://www.euba.sk/en
- and your email.
General measures to prevent or minimize damage include:
- absolute compliance with rules of hygiene,
- frequent washing of hands with soap and water, or use of alcohol-based hand detergents,
- covering the nose and mouth while coughing and sneezing with a disposable tissue which must be thrown in the bin,
- avoiding close contact with people who show symptoms of rhinitis or flu,
- treatment at home in case of illness,
- prevent unprotected contact with wild or farmed animals,
- consumption of boiled meat and eggs,
- checking the health condition (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath) 14 days after you arrive from coronavirus confirmed areas,
- contacting a doctor or seeking medical advice in case of clinical symptoms after returning from a coronavirus confirmed area.
- remaining in isolation for at least two weeks after returning from coronavirus confirmed areas,remain in isolation for at least two weeks after returning from coronavirus confirmed areas,
- avoiding any contact with people and wear protective clothing if the contact is necessary.