Internship/Traineeship offer at the University of Economics in Bratislava – International Relations Office
Established in 1940, the University of Economics in Bratislava (EUBA) is the oldest university of economics in the Slovak Republic. EUBA currently has over 8,000 students enrolled in 61 study programs at three levels of study across seven faculties. One of the strategic objectives of the University is to enhance its position in an international context. EUBA collaborates with more than 230 universities and other educational institutions worldwide through international networks, programs, and platforms for research and education.
The intern will be working at our Center for International Relations. The Office oversees and manages international mobility and exchange affairs, participation in international networks, and cooperation with academic partners. The Office strives to build a strong social media presence, allowing our prospective incoming students to learn more about EUBA.
- Start date: beginning of the respective semester of the academic year
- Duration: 4 – 6 months (preferably one semester)
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (30 hours per week)
Qualifications and experience
- Registered university students who are eligible for the Erasmus+ grant for traineeships for the entire internship period
- Excellent oral and written English skills (minimum CEFR Level B2)
- Excellent computer skills and prior social media experience are necessary
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong attention to details
International experience is an advantage
- Correspondence with international students and partner universities
- Assist in planning, organizing, and coordinating events for international students; for example, Welcome Week, International Study Abroad fair, etc.
- Create appealing digital content for EUBA’s various social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and manage the accounts regularly
- Support other internal communication tasks as needed
- General administrative tasks
What we’ll offer you
- A positive and professional environment where you will have a chance to gain a great deal of experience in communication
- Benefit from a flexible work environment
- The possibility of accommodation at one of our dormitories
How to apply
- Send your CV, letter of motivation (both in English), you can also include some of your recent work (essay/design/presentation, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org.