Erasmus+ in EU
The UE in Bratislava supports the recruitment of representatives of foreign institutions of higher education for lectures or to develop professional cooperation in the field of education, science and research.
Guests arriving from abroad bear costs for the stay by themselves, unless otherwise agreed, in which case they may receive funding from the sending university budget, the Erasmus +, CEEPUS, the National Scholarship Programme, various foundations and grant schemes for this purpose.
The process of preparing the stay for a guest from abroad
- If an applicant from abroad is interested in visiting the UE Bratislava, he/she needs to contact a coordinator from the International Mobility Department (IMD), to attach a CV and indicate the objective of his/her stay, the preferred term, the way of funding or other relevant information.
- The IMD coordinator, according to this information, will will refer to the profile-corresponding faculty or the central university department to verify the possibility of the admission of an applicant from abroad. Subsequently, the applicant will obtain the relevant information.
- The OMM coordinator closely cooperates with the host faculty / department during the preparation of the stay.
- In case that a guest from abroad is accepted in the Erasmus + CEEPUS mobility programme, the OMM coordinator is responsible for writing invitation letter, for adhering to the financial and administrative principles of the relevant mobility programme and for preparing the necessary documentation in accordance with the rules of the relevant programme.
- The receiving faculty / department is responsible for identifying the contact person for accepting a guest from abroad, for issuing a Foreign Residence Admission Proposal and for arranging a professional programme for a guest from abroad.