Students who wish to participate in an exchange programme need to meet the following deadlines:
- Winter semester – 01.05.2023
- Summer semester – 15.10.2023
- Winter semester – 15.05.2023
- Summer semester – 31.10.2023
The home university nominates the students by sending an e-mail to this address (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Erasmus+ code of the university (only EU countries, including Turkey),
- Name and surname,
- Student nationality,
- Date of birth,
- E-mail address,
- Period of exchange (Summer/Winter).
Every incoming exchange student must be assigned to one of our faculties at an individual study program.
Shortly after the nomination, students must fill out the Application form - the link will be sent where the student also chooses the study program.
Students must also send:
- Learning agreement (OLA version accepted),
- Proof of English proficiency
Students must register for courses in our internal system.
The system for registration for courses will be open from 01.06.2023 – 16.06.2023 for the winter semester.
The system for registration for courses will be open from 27.11.2023 – 10.12.2023 for the summer semester.