EDAMBA 2016 - „Open Science & Open Innovation: Opportunities for Economics, Business, Management and Related Disciplines“
The University of Economics in Bratislava invites you to the International Scientific Conference for Doctoral Students and Post-Doctoral Scholars EDAMBA 2016, which will be held on 10 - 12 April 2016 at the University of Economics in Bratislava.
The international scientific conference organised in the era of science diplomacy and frontier research aims to provide a forum for exchanging state-of-the-art knowledge and findings of doctoral students and post-doctoral scholars.
- Economic Theory, Economic Policy, Finance & Banking
- Accounting, Business Informatics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Econometrics & Operational Research
- Financial Management, Business Economics & Management, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing & Business Management, Trade & Services Management, International Business Management
- Global Economics, International Economic Relations
- Language & Culture in Business Environment
29 February 2016 Deadline for registration & full paper submission
14 March 2016 Confirmation of accepted full papers
21 March 2016 Conference fee payment
30 April 2016 Submission of the revised final version of full papers
More information: www.euba.sk/edamba« back